VIDEO SOUND PRODUCTION: PROJECT 3

Haura Laiqa Naznin / 0345050 / Bachelors of Design in Creative Media
Video and Sound Production
Project 3

LECTURES

Week 12-14:
Preparations for the final project. During these weeks, we could consult Mr. Martin about our ideas and our progress. We also had some classes to further our knowledge about editing audio.

INSTRUCTIONS



Final Project: Stop Motion

Figure 1.0 Document containing ideas and storyboard

For my final project, the first idea that came to mind that I wanted to explore was about littering. It's still a massive issue worldwide as people continue to trash their environment so I thought it would be perfect to make a stop motion surrounding it.

Coming up with the plot and storyline was difficult because I had to keep in mind my own capabilities and available resources around me. Did I want to make it super complicated, or go simple? I went with simple as suggested by Mr. Martin. In fact, he encouraged it.

My initial idea for the ending of the story was that the dog would end up dying from eating the trash and he would face that consequence however, due to filming the dog acting a certain way, I changed it upon Mr. Martin's idea to have him trip over trash and fall into the lake instead.

Figure 1.1 Final Stop Motion video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR PROJECT

VEHICLE AND PROPS DESIGN

2023 PDW Reflection Report